What Angels Do!

Breaking the sound of silence, a whisper of hope is born. An Angel treads softly seeking the lost and the forlorn. A sign here, a signal there and from across the miles, Loving, Caring people gather to reach out and bring about a smile


Thursday, March 23, 2017

It's in the right Hands!

I had an empty pot and I asked the good Lord to fill it with His Love and Blessings.  And once He does that, the pot starts filling up and overflows with His Grace and Abundance.  On 30th March 2017, I accompany a group of pilgrims on their first trip to our Lady's Shrine in Velankanni, Tamil Nadu, India.  Besides them, I have my own group of about ten people also on the same pilgrimage.  I placed my trust in the Lord and asked Him to bless this effort of mine. 

My pot started filling up with beautiful colourful rosaries gifted by my priest friend Rev. Fr. Charles and a little contribution started pouring in from friends in Australia and promises of more to come were received. God bless their generous hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment